Meet Johnny Depp’s New Model Girlfriend Sophie Hermann
Whether you love him or hate him, Johnny Depp’s influence in Hollywood cannot be overlooked. From Edward Scissorhands and the Wyonna and Kate Moss years to Pirates Of The Caribbean and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, he’s been a constant presence on our screens from the 90s.
In recent years however, Depp has been making headlines not for movies, but instead his ongoing battle against ex-wife Amber Heard over allegations of domestic abuse, with Heard claiming that the actor threw a phone at her, hitting her on the head.
After a drawn-out divorce and a more-recent court battle with The Sun newspaper in England, Depp seems to be putting that behind him by moving on with a new beau. Just recently, the actor was spotted with a new girlfriend, the German model Sophie Hermann.
At 33, Sophie has led a successful modelling and acting career and has even appeared on the reality TV show, Made In Chelsea, which helped her amass over 207,000 Instagram followers. A quick look on her ‘gram and it’s easy to see that Sophie has quite the style following too with a wardrobe full of luxury fashion staples.
Sophie’s personal style has even been compared to other models/famous Instagram girlfriends like Hailey Bieber and Nicola Peltz.
Diet and Keep Fit
Sophie maintains her svelte shape with Keep Fit recipes and a diet that is "semi-vegetarian", with 60% of her meals being made up of plant-based sources like vegetables and the other 40% protein.
In terms of exercise Sophie has revealed that she does yoga 4 days a week in order to keep fit and toned and the other 3 days she does more high-impact sports like aerobic boxing training in order to burn fat. The girl is seriously active and the pay off shows.